Wednesday 16 February 2011

The begining

So il take you back 6 or so years ago, I was single and had just landed a mgrs job that I had worked my behind off for, and I found a lump on the back of my neck. So natural reaction to finding a lump? Thats right I freaked out, went to my GP and was told it was just fatty tisssue and nothing to worry about... so off I went thinking well that was lucky and forgot all about it.

I met my lovely partner, moved counties, and had my beautiful baby boy....

Things were good, we had a few bumps in the road that meant I ended up in hospital for various reasons - but it would turn out that these things meant that my gorgeous boy would be more used to mummy having to go away for a night or two. Something that he would have to deal with more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment